Posted: 2013-10-15 19:13
1. > ~1 second latency connecting to SSH host
2. Windows 8 Enterprise
3. Bookmarked connection entries, all having working credentials for valid user accounts in good standing, numbering greater than one
1. Start the WinSCP application
2. Open a connection entry that is known valid and on a server with a great amount of latency
3. Note the error message as depicted in attachment. It appears WinSCP is searching for fleusies.
Location: Prague, Czechia
Thanks for your report.
This has been fixed in 5.2 beta.
You can post new topics in this forum
And it's free!