Right-click-drag & move, download & delete

Advertisement

WinUser3

Right-click-drag & move, download & delete

Coming from 5.1.x, it used to have a right-click option called simply "Move" to move files to other pane. Now there is "Move to..." which doesn't do that. Also there is "Download & delete". So will Download & delete do the same as the old Move option?

Also noticed a possible bug when I right-click-drag items from right pane into left pane (on 5.5 and 5.2) and then choose option "Move", sometimes it does nothing and I have to click on the Move option 2 or 3 times before it seems to start.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Right-click-drag & move, download & delete

WinUser3 wrote:

Coming from 5.1.x, it used to have a right-click option called simply "Move" to move files to other pane. Now there is "Move to..." which doesn't do that. Also there is "Download & delete". So will Download & delete do the same as the old Move option?
Correct, Move was renamed to Download and Delete to avoid confusion with Move to (that was always there).

Also noticed a possible bug when I right-click-drag items from right pane into left pane (on 5.5 and 5.2) and then choose option "Move", sometimes it does nothing and I have to click on the Move option 2 or 3 times before it seems to start.
Thanks. I can reproduce that too. Will check.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Right-click-drag & move, download & delete

martin wrote:

Thanks. I can reproduce that too. Will check.
This bug has been added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/1103

Leora45

Hi !

Thanks ! I was going crazy and couldn't find the Move button … I googled it and found this thread ! Thanks again for your help :P

Leora

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum