Topic "no menu item for control-O"

JF Lamy

Where is the menu / toolbar item that corresponds to the very useful Control-O (letter O) shortcut ?
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Norton commander interface: Local/Remote ... Go To ... Open Directory/Bookmark.

Explorer-like interface: View ... Go To ... Open Directory bookmark.

Toolbar button has opened folder image on it.

hi, thanks for the great app.

i just started, i add bookmarks but i didn't know how the bookmarks could be openened or managed. now i know that it is in the address toolbar right side. wouldn't it be more intuitive, if you add a menu point ("manage bookmarks") under "add bookmark"?

thx again
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
lemmi wrote:
i just started, i add bookmarks but i didn't know how the bookmarks could be openened or managed. now i know that it is in the address toolbar right side. wouldn't it be more intuitive, if you add a menu point ("manage bookmarks") under "add bookmark"?

Well, then there would be two menu items leading to the same functionality.

prikryl wrote:
Well, then there would be two menu items leading to the same functionality.

thx for the fast awnser.

maybe i didn't understand you. there is no menu item for "managing bookmarks". my suggestion was to add one. shouldn't be everything in the toolbars available in the windows menu?

well now i know where to click, but because it was not intuitive for me at the first time, i thought others could have the same problem.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
lemmi wrote:
maybe i didn't understand you. there is no menu item for "managing bookmarks". my suggestion was to add one. shouldn't be everything in the toolbars available in the windows menu?

View > Go To > Open Directory/Boomark

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License