Topic "Upload to remote drive problem"

jmjones8
[View user's profile]

Hello
I am new to WinSCP and Scheduled Tasks. I have followed the guides to automating a file upload, but it is not working for some reason and I am not at all sure why. I am using WinSCP version 5.5.1.3970 on Windows 2003 Server.

In the Scheduled Tasks' run box I have:
"C:\Program Files\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" /command "option batch abort" "option confirm off" "open sftp://seaice@gina.alaska.edu/" "put C:\Documents and Settings\seaice\Desktop /mnt/incoming/massbalance-uaf-barrow-seaice-source/" "exit"

And in the Start In box I have:
"C:\Program Files\WinSCP"

I have put /console into the run box as well, and in the console that shows up when the task is ran, it appears that the connection is made but no file is transfered. The file already exists on the destination drive, although I've manually uploaded this file and turned off the pop up box asking whether to overwrite (which I do overwrite). So I am at a loss as to what the issue is. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
You have to surround paths containing spaces to double-quotes. See:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/commandline#syntax

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License