Topic "Special Code 12"

gmcarlto
[View user's profile]

I have a WinSCP scriipt that runs weekly by a job scheduler. Approximately 4 weeks ago it began failing (non-zero return code to the submitting process) with the Special Code 12. I have not been able to identify any change to the WinSCP script or the WinSCP.ini file. Does the Special Code 12 in fact cause a non-zero return code from WinSCP? The explanation for 12 is Write protect The file is on read-only media, or the media is write protected. Is this referring to the permissions destination folder? Is there a switch or setting that will cause this to be ignored? I have attached the log. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
WinSCP_forum.log (6.22 KB) Private file

Description: (none)

martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
It has nothing to do with "Sending special code: 12".
There's actually no indication what caused the error in the log. It can be a bug or something, but I cannot be sure as you are using an ancient version of WinSCP. Please upgrade to the latest version of WinSCP. If that does not help, please post a log file again, it will likely show more information than 4.3.3 log.
Site Admin
For details on "Sending special code: 12", see
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/message_special_code
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License