Topic "Turning off partial uploading in C#"

cspitzer
[View user's profile]

I'm using the C# library, and have gotten the error

15:57:17: Error: WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: Transfer was successfully finished, but temporary transfer file '122612_Eligibility_TEST_20140410.txt.pgp.filepart' could not be renamed to target file name 'InputFile_TEST_20140410.txt.pgp'. If the problem persists, you may try to turn off transfer resume support. ---> WinSCP.SessionRemoteException: No such file or directory.
Error code: 2
Error message from server (en): File not found

i previously got an error when it was tryting to set the timestamp, but turning that off with

transferOptions.PreserveTimestamp = false;

turned off that error. however, there doesn't appear to be a way to turn off the partial uploading capability using anything in the transferOptions class. is there a way to do so? the site i am uploading to moves files once they exist, so they have to be entire and correct when the transfer is complete.
btw: the file is >100kb in size. when i use WinSCP there is a preference to turn on this if the file is >100kb. does this preference hold for using the .NET library, and if so, is there a way to get this preference disabled?
cspitzer
[View user's profile]

solution at https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11639
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Use TransferOptions.ResumeSupport:
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/library_transferoptions

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License