Topic ""Send To.." Feature Requests"

coppit
[View user's profile]

1) Typing in the destination stinks. Can you provide the right panel of the normal interface so that I can select the destination, see what other files are there, create a directory etc?

2) After transferring the file, how can I stop it from telling me that it is done?

3) The transfer complete notification window has a title of "Error", even though it says "Operation was successfully completed". Perhaps the title should be "Notification" or something since it's not an error.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
coppit wrote:
1) Typing in the destination stinks. Can you provide the right panel of the normal interface so that I can select the destination, see what other files are there, create a directory etc?

I think that this is against Windows concept of the "sent to" menu. If you want full feature of WinSCP, just open the session.

Quote:
2) After transferring the file, how can I stop it from telling me that it is done?

You cannot. I may add such option in future.

Quote:
3) The transfer complete notification window has a title of "Error", even though it says "Operation was successfully completed". Perhaps the title should be "Notification" or something since it's not an error.

I hope that this was fixed in 3.6.5, what version do you use?

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License