Topic "Using /upload command line option."

Jaime

Hi all,

Is there any option to avoid the window that asks for the confirmation to copy a file when using the upload command line option ??

The option /upload is very usefull to automate uploading files, but if you must be there clicking the OK button its no so usefull.

Thanks a lot.

Question Question
Advertisements
mpreishu

Jaime wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any option to avoid the window that asks for the confirmation to copy a file when using the upload command line option ??

The option /upload is very usefull to automate uploading files, but if you must be there clicking the OK button its no so usefull.

Thanks a lot.

Question Question

I have exactly the same problem. Reading the FAQ it says to use some commanline scp client (e.g. PSCP), which is not possible on my side, because I need socks proxy support, so /upload with just doing the upload and quit would be perfect.

Regards,

Martin
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Jaime wrote:

Full scripting/automation will be included in the next major version.
The /upload switch is there only to support Windows "Send to" menu, not for automation.
Site Admin
For automation please read FAQ.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License