As requested, here is the output file. However, the error did NOT occur this time, of course - "Mechanic Syndrome." The last thing I did after writing the note above, was to run the installer one last time, but this time I chose to Ignore the error and continue on, since I needed to have WinSCP working. I hoped it would work, and it did, even though it gave the error.
Today, when I ran the same installer again, it went all the way through, apparently satisfied by the results of "reinstalling" WinSCP. Those output results are attached.
Let me know if you want me to uninstall/reinstall, and grab the install output log again.