To reproduce (it's tricky so might have to try more than once)
- Login to Linux ending up in /home/username
- cd twice up using backspace to /
- using keyboard, go to /var (v-a-r), press enter
- quickly start typing the name of a dir in /var for instance log, spool or cache.
- notice focus/cursor is not moved and appears stuck on '..'
Possibly repro-able on other server types as well but I don't have others to test.
Version 5.6.4 RC on Windows 2008 Server R2, 64-bit.
Connecting to RHEL 6.5 x86-64 using SFTP (also SCP)
This has been present in the latest versions as well, and hoping it doesn't make it into the Final.