i'm confused. We have 5 pc which makes a sftp connection to a server. Now the ip of the server has changed and the connection with 4 pc is successful after storing the rsa fingerprint on the system.
One system makes trouble.
- Connected with the gui and saved the new fingerprint.
- CMD call of C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\winscp.com /console /command "option batch abort" "option confirm off" "option transfer binary" "open sftp://user:pass@serverip" is successful
- when winscp is called out of another application (same string) i get the error that the fingerprint is not saved.
- copied registry key from one running system, same error
- checked context, application is running on the same username like the gui.
- uninstalled winscp, installed same version like on the other systems, installed newest version, no change.
I don't have any more ideas what we can check anymore.
Can anyone help me?