Topic "C# winscpnet.dll protocol.webdav"

skichief
[View user's profile]

I'm attempting to automate a process where I'm combining multiple csv files into one and then send it to a server that only supports WebDAV. I have figured out the combining the files into one file with a c# program I have written. However I added the winscpnet.dll to my project to accomplish the sending portion and when I type "Protocol." I only see FTP, SCP, & SFTP as choices.

From what I had seen on your sight, the WebDAV protocol should be available in the .NET assembly. Is that true and if so how can I get it? If it matters, I'm currently using 5.7.1.

Thanks in advance, and perhaps this has been asked before but I was not able to find it.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Are you sure you have the 5.7.1?

There's definitely Webdav option in Protocol enum in 5.7.1:

Code:
public enum Protocol
{
    Sftp = 0,
    Scp = 1,
    Ftp = 2,
    Webdav = 3,
}
skichief
[View user's profile]

In looking into this, I may have accidently attached 5.5.6 to the program originally, however I did remove the dll and had ensured I put 5.7.1 in it's place from the "winscp571automation.zip" before I submitted my question in the forum and it wasn't working either. I had even closed out my visual studio session and restarted it and it still wasn't coming up. Today is the first time I have reopened the project and it's displaying all 4 protocols now. So that is odd.

Sorry for the delay in responding but I had found an acceptable workaround using scripts written by the WebDAV website programmers. If I get the time, I might relook at this to get it working without there scripts.

Thank you for your assistance.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License