Topic "transfere speed for background transfere, trayicon and queue"

Author Message
guest

Guest


HI

1. it would be grate if you could get winscp to be minimized to tray so even if you had serval downloads/uploads (and it would be only trayicon no other windowses)

2. queueing, it would be nice if you could queue files so another could start when another gets finnished ... and you could set maxinum transfere speeds for them so they wouldnt take all bandwith (before they start)

3. There is no transfer speed in background downloading =(


Still the best ssh client i have used. Its simple, well at least the ie look a like and trasferes seems to be going faster than f-secures product. I always hated when f-secure s ssh popped up at the top of applications and if you had transfere going you realy could+nt close it. And if connection was lost there was no resurme ... atleast not back then when i used it.

Thanks for your time to make us this kind of grate program!!!
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 24995
Location: Prague, Czechia
Quote:
1. it would be grate if you could get winscp to be minimized to tray so even if you had serval downloads/uploads (and it would be only trayicon no other windowses)

I do not think that WinSCP is the kind of application to be minimised to tray. Anyway there are tens of tools to minimize any application to tray. Get some.

Quote:
2. queueing, it would be nice if you could queue files so another could start when another gets finnished ...

I do not understand. This is how the queue works. You can set maximum number of simultaneous transfers. If you schedule more transfers, the rest will wait until some finishes.

Quote:
and you could set maxinum transfere speeds for them so they wouldnt take all bandwith (before they start)

OK, sometime.

Quote:
3. There is no transfer speed in background downloading =(

You want to display transfer speed in the list?
_________________
Martin Prikryl
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum






Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License