Element "cwd" not found in the log file

Advertisement

mkozak

Trying to upload a file I get this error message on session.Open(sessionOptions);

I've attached the log files.

SessionOptions sessionOptions = new SessionOptions
{
Protocol = Protocol.Sftp,
HostName = "virt01",
UserName = "root",
Password = "mypassword",
PortNumber = 22,
SshHostKeyFingerprint = "ssh-rsa 2048 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx"
};

// Connect
session.DebugLogPath = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("USERPROFILE") + "\\AppData\\Local\\Commander\\DebugLogPath.txt";
session.SessionLogPath = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("USERPROFILE") + "\\AppData\\Local\\Commander\\SessionLogPath.txt";
session.DisableVersionCheck = true;
session.Open(sessionOptions);
  • SessionLogPath.txt (6.61 KB, Private file)
  • DebugLogPath.txt (28.03 KB, Private file)

Advertisement

mkozak

Error: {0}WinSCP.SessionLocalException: Element "cwd" not found in the log file
at WinSCP.CustomLogReader.WaitForNonEmptyElement(String localName, LogReadFlags flags)
at WinSCP.CustomLogReader.WaitForNonEmptyElementAndCreateLogReader(String localName, LogReadFlags flags)
at WinSCP.Session.Open(SessionOptions sessionOptions)
at F5_Add.Add.WinSCP(String source, String dest) in c:\Users\mkozak\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\F5 Add\F5 Add\Add.cs:line 1806

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Element "cwd" not found in the log file

Can you post the logs using the latest version of WinSCP?

vpuchko

Hey,

I've got the same exception when trying to synchronize directories. I was using Syncplify.me Server! server and the following code to sync dirs:
                var sessionOptions = new SessionOptions
                {
                    Protocol = Protocol.Sftp,
                    HostName = _settingsService.GetValue((SFTPSettings s) => s.InboundHost, string.Empty),
                    UserName = _settingsService.GetValue((SFTPSettings s) => s.InboundUsername, string.Empty),
                    Password = _settingsService.GetValue((SFTPSettings s) => s.InboundPassword, string.Empty),
                    SshHostKeyFingerprint = _settingsService.GetValue((SFTPSettings s) => s.InboundSshHostKeyFingerprint, string.Empty)
                };
                SynchronizationResult result;
                using (var session = new Session {ExecutablePath = _winScpPath, DisableVersionCheck = true})
                {                 
                    session.Open(sessionOptions);

result = session.SynchronizeDirectories(SynchronizationMode.Local, localFolderPath,
                        folderPath, removeFiles: true);

result.Check();
                }    

I used standard SFTP server settings and added all required permissions to the user.
Description: session log
Description: debug log

vpuchko

Found the issue, the issue was that winscp .net library version didn't match winscp.exe version, reinstalled from scratch and it worked.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum