Topic "Session Buttons Toolbar"

Adem

Hi,

Could you make the combobox in Session Buttons Toolbar resizable. At the moment it is sometimes too small to display what it contains.

Cheers,
Adem
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Once I find how to do that, I'll Smile

prikryl wrote:
Once I find how to do that, I'll Smile

The one in the Address toolbar is resizable --i.e. it resizes itself when the user resizes the toolbar.

What I need is a similar thing. The combobox should be resized when the toolbar is resized.

I am sure it is not that tough Smile
duerra
[View user's profile]
Donor
hEhE, this is one of the things I requested in my other thread. I'd have thought it to be the same as resizing the address bar too, but he's the man working the code =)
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Anonymous wrote:
The one in the Address toolbar is resizable --i.e. it resizes itself when the user resizes the toolbar.

What I need is a similar thing. The combobox should be resized when the toolbar is resized.

I am sure it is not that tough Smile

That not the same. The address toolbar resizes itself automatically to beginning of the next toolbar or to the edge of the panel. It is not user-sizeable. I guess it would not be nice to add the same functionality to session toolbar as it might resize itself over whole width of the main window.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License