Topic "Time estimated and Time elapsed are displayed modulo 24 hours"

During synchronization the display of Time elapsed and Time estimated do not include the days or anything above 24 hours. Since my situation requires maintaining sync on two computers across the internet, each of which have hundreds of gigabytes of data, it most normally the case where any sync I perform will take days. It would be great to see exactly what has/will happen in terms of time.

I realize I am probably the first to make this request and you may well think I'm a bit strange for such large transfers and the patience to do them. However I am hoping this feature may be easy to implement and therefore something you might consider?

In summary, I'd love to see either hours displayed beyond 24 or days added to display.

Thanks for listening. Smile

John,
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Guest wrote:
I realize I am probably the first to make this request and you may well think I'm a bit strange for such large transfers and the patience to do them. However I am hoping this feature may be easy to implement and therefore something you might consider?

You are second one already, so I guess I should take this into consideration Smile

prikryl wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are second one already, so I guess I should take this into consideration Smile

Cool. Smile I'd be happy to test for you since I do multi-day syncs all the time. Just let me know how I may assist.

Thanks. Smile

John,
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License