I would like to exclude some files from synchronization (they contain db credentials that are different on local and remote system), so I thought of changing the timestamp of both files to be the same. I can do so by creating two command one local and remote both with touch, asking for timestamp parameter.
1) I would like possibility to execute local command by right clicking the file (now I must right click remote file), or selecting from menu File/Local Commands.
2) I would love possibility to execute separate local and remote commands at one go, sharing the same parameters.
3) I vote to move Local Commands to "Commands" menu.
4) Could there be a parameter history added.
5) Can I do my task other way? Perhaps by skiping the files that I do not want to sync without aborting the sync as such)?
Which points should I rewrite to feature request?