I have tried that with Notepad++ 3.0 and it worked. BTW, what version of notepad are you using?
I'm using Notepad++ 3.0
Here's what I did :
- launch Winscp (I reinstalled v3.7.5 build 294)
- connect to the distant server
- double click on the file index.php, which is associated with notepad++
- notepad++ opens, with the index.php ready to edit (I can edit, save and it works)
- double click on index2.php, notepad++ (already opened with index.php) just opens a new tab for index2.php
- then, I can't edit index2.php because it has been deleted. Please check this link to screenshots and messages, the first image is the error message from Notepad, and the other ones are my complete settings. Can you see something wrong ?...
<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>