Version is using 5.9.
I was aware of this problem, was about version 5.75.
Reproduce in the following ways in my environment.
1. Start WinSCP connect to any FTP
2. Press the key to the the order of "C", "T" after the right-click on the Column of the list of hosts add the "Type" (This will be added to the right end of the Column)
3. Move added to "Type" in the left drag to the right of "Size"
4. Exit the WinSCP to cut the FTP
(I expect that the position of the "Type" has been saved)
5. When you run again "1", was moved "Type" is back at the right end of the Column
Something, I want you to tell me if there is a setting.
Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a development version of WinSCP for testing? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.