Topic "Can't Browse C:\Users\User\ appdata"

AlexisPERR

Hi

in the left pane of WinSCP, the local pane where you browse your hard disk, I am unable to browse C:\Users\me\appdata

The browser simply refuse to browse in it.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Thanks for your report.
Can you post a screenshot?
Tonik

Hi, the problem is still present (just updated to newest)
I can copy the address from Explorer and put it inside CTRL+O dialog, then it will find the folder, however after confirming the selection, main window won't do anything.
Also one cannot search for %appdata% folder, even it is regular address in Windows folder tree.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Tonik wrote:
Hi, the problem is still present (just updated to newest)
I can copy the address from Explorer and put it inside CTRL+O dialog, then it will find the folder, however after confirming the selection, main window won't do anything.
Also one cannot search for %appdata% folder, even it is regular address in Windows folder tree.

Thanks for your report.
What version of Windows?
What is the exact path you paste? (I assume, it's a real path; you are actually not using the %appdata% variable, right?)
Can you browse to the path? If not, on what level does it stop? Can you post an output of dir command for that path (the path where you cannot browse further/deeper from).
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License