Topic "winscp.com not working any longer"

blindguy

I had a server setup to transfer tings using the winscp.com and then some switches to tell it the session and such but when I try and use winscp.com I get the error 'Cannot start WinSCP application' There is nothign in any logs, any thoughts?
Advertisements
blindguy
[View user's profile]

blindguy wrote:
I had a server setup to transfer tings using the winscp.com and then some switches to tell it the session and such but when I try and use winscp.com I get the error 'Cannot start WinSCP application' There is nothign in any logs, any thoughts?

I can run winscp.exe and have no problems, it is just when running the winscp.com. I tried installing the latest and they didn't work so I think uninstalled everything and then reinstlalled everythgin and that didn't help either.
blindguy
[View user's profile]

FYI, OS is Windows servers 2012 R2 Standard.
blindguy
[View user's profile]

I uninstalled everythign and then copied the 'portable' version over and I was able to run winscp.com ONCE. After that every time it failed with the Cannot start WinSCP application message.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Can you start the winscp.exe (the copy along the winscp.com) manually?

Did you try to turn off your antivirus?
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License