Topic "how to set the filter"

Author Message
lionelluo

Guest


hi,
how to set the download filter:
RPTXXX.313.downloaded%FT
RPTXXX.313

so only download file RPTXXX.313?

Thanks...
Advertisements
martin◆
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 26730
Location: Prague, Czechia
What is RPTXXX.313? Is a mask (the X's). Or is it a file name?

If it is a filename, you do not need any mask (filter). Just download the RPTXXX.313.
If it is a mask, just replace the X's with ?'s: RPT???.313 or with *: RPT*.313.
lionelluo

Guest


martin wrote:
What is RPTXXX.313? Is a mask (the X's). Or is it a file name?

If it is a filename, you do not need any mask (filter). Just download the RPTXXX.313.
If it is a mask, just replace the X's with ?'s: RPT???.313 or with *: RPT*.313.


thanks for the help.

313 is from 001 to 999 number
RPTn.nnn: n is from 1-9

how to do the mask?
Guest




lionelluo wrote:
martin wrote:
What is RPTXXX.313? Is a mask (the X's). Or is it a file name?

If it is a filename, you do not need any mask (filter). Just download the RPTXXX.313.
If it is a mask, just replace the X's with ?'s: RPT???.313 or with *: RPT*.313.


thanks for the help.

313 is from 001 to 999 number
RPTn.nnn: n is from 1-9

how to do the mask?


Would it be possible to downloads all files not ending in .downloaded instead of picking those up with .XXX? XXX is from 000-999
martin◆
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Joined: 2002-12-10
Posts: 26730
Location: Prague, Czechia
lionelluo wrote:
313 is from 001 to 999 number
RPTn.nnn: n is from 1-9

how to do the mask?


RPT[0-9].[0-9][0-9][0-9]

Quote:
Would it be possible to downloads all files not ending in .downloaded instead of picking those up with .XXX? XXX is from 000-999


Yes, use an exclude mask:

get * -filemask=|*.downloaded

https://winscp.net/eng/docs/file_mask#include_exclude
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License