By "opening/closing" do you mean "expanding/collapsing" directory tree nodes? Or what?
thanks for asking me / your support! No, what I mean (with my old school-english :-) ...) is for example:
1. I have 3 Connection Tabs (Domains) open
2. Click on Tab-Bar for a new connection (Monitor-Icon) or select "New Session / Connection" from Menü
3. Select and open a new connection from "Session-/Connection-Dialog
4. New Connection / Session opens
5. On the left (my local computer) I see the local files / folders for this session / connection
OK! But Now:
On the left (my local computer) are also all other folders opened from all other connections / sessions.
I do not want to see the opened drives / folders from other connetions / sessions. I just want to see the opened local folder from the opened selected session / connection. All other folders should be closed ( = collapsed? ).
Is that possible? If yes: How to do / config that?
Thank you very much!