Topic "Assertion failed bug"

nebot
[View user's profile]

Recently opened WinSCP and copying files does not have an issue. Upon trying to move a file from the server to local, it blows up with the error "Assertion failed: (FProgressData->Operation == foCopy) || (FProgressData->Operation == foCalucalteSize),file core\Queue.cpp, line 2250

The same issue occurs with the debug version i have from you and the location line are from that version. 5.9.5

the trace files do not appear to have any meaningful data within them.
Advertisements
martin◆
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Do you have any reason to run the debug version?
nebot
[View user's profile]

martin wrote:
Do you have any reason to run the debug version?

Yes, you provided it to me for another issue related to the program dumping when a host is attached and can no longer connect or resolve DNS for the system.

It was for the previous version and while i can reproduce this behavior in both the debug (5.10 build 7391) and normal (5.9.5) i cannot reproduce it in the 5.9.6 (build 7601) version.
martin◆
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
nebot wrote:
It was for the previous version and while i can reproduce this behavior in both the debug (5.10 build 7391) and normal (5.9.5) i cannot reproduce it in the 5.9.6 (build 7601) version.

By "this behavior" are you referring to "program dumping when a host is attached"?
Can you reproduce the behavior with 5.10.2?
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License