Topic "Optimize connection buffer size"

srjones67
[View user's profile]

I am receiving the message that I have noted in the subject:

Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds.
Still waiting...
Note: If the problem repeats, try turning off 'Optimize connection buffer size'.
Warning: Aborting this operation will close connection!
(A)bort (58 s):

I made what I thought was the proper adjustment but it's still occurring. The transfer completes but I repeatedly get the error. This is the command that I am executing:

"C:\Support\Utils\WinSCP\winscp" /script=C:\Support\Scripts\CorrectAddress\CA_Update_Get.txt /parameter "user:pw" "site.url.com" "/CorrectAddress/Geocoder" "C:\Support\Scripts\CorrectAddress\incoming\Geocoder\" "*.*" /rawconfig SendBuf=0 /loglevel=0 /loglevel=0 /log=C:\Support\Logs\CA_Update_Get_2017-09-15.log

Any help would be appreciated.
martin◆
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
You have to add -rawconfig SendBuf=0 to the open command within the CA_Update_Get.txt
srjones67
[View user's profile]

I'm getting this error with that change: Too many parameters for command 'open'.

This is my open command in CA_Update_Get.txt: open sftp://%1%@%2% -rawconfig SendBuf=0

I did remove the /rawconfig SendBuf=0 from the calling command. If I change -rawconfig SendBuf=0 to -rawsettings SendBuf=0 it seems to work.

Update: -rawconfig on open command yields too many parameters. -rawsettings gives no parameter error but still get try turning off 'Optimize connection buffer size.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License