could not create object named "WinSCP.SessioOption"

Advertisement

Hi,

I have 2 devices running windows 10 and a server running 2012R2 and when I run a wsf script to upload files via ftp one windows 10 device works OK but the other w10 device and the 2012 server both give an error

I have registered the com on all devices using the following commands without error

%WINDIR%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe WinSCPnet.dll /codebase /tlb:WinSCPnet32.tlb
%WINDIR%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe WinSCPnet.dll /codebase /tlb:WinSCPnet64.tlb

code excerpt failing - Set sessionOptions = WScript.CreateObject("WinSCP.SessionOptions")

any ideas ?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: could not create object named "WinSCP.SessioOption"

Didn't you have a different version of WinSCP .NET assembly registered already on those machines?

duetto

i have the same problem and yes i have an earlier version of winscp registered. how do you delete/unregister it? i have tried regsvr32 /u "path to registered winscp"

john

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

duetto wrote:

i have the same problem and yes i have an earlier version of winscp registered. how do you delete/unregister it? i have tried regsvr32 /u "path to registered winscp"
Use regasm.exe /unregister ...

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum