Topic "PC line feeds not stripped when using background transfer"

phrmit

I have set *.csv files to be treated as text files in the options for transferring. However, when performing a background transfer with the Automatic transfer method checked, the PC line feeds to not get changed to unix line feeds. This works fine if I dop not choose background transfer. I am using V3.7.6 (build 306) and connecting via SFTP.
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
It works for me correctly. Can you post a log file?

prikryl wrote:
It works for me correctly. Can you post a log file?

Martin,

Thank you for your quick response. I had misunderstood the documentation. I had not edited the "mask" in the right place. I now got it to work successfully.

Did have one other question. Is it possible to save my configuration as a file to supply to other users in my company so there install and use is seamless?

Thank you again.

Bill
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
[quote="phrmit"]Thank you for your quick response. I had misunderstood the documentation. I had not edited the "mask" in the right place. I now got it to work successfully.[/qoute]
If the documentation is confusing, you are welcome to improve it Smile

Quote:
Did have one other question. Is it possible to save my configuration as a file to supply to other users in my company so there install and use is seamless?

Refer to documentation.

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License