Restricting requests from amazon s3

Advertisement

alexeyEkom
Guest

Restricting requests from amazon s3

Is it possible to limit the number of requests for synchronization with Amazon s3?
Is it possible to set the synchronization start time?

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
28,658
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Restricting requests from amazon s3

alexeyEkom wrote:

Is it possible to limit the number of requests for synchronization with Amazon s3?
How do you want to limit it?

Is it possible to set the synchronization start time?
You can schedule a synchronization script using Windows Scheduler, if that's what you mean.
https://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_schedule

Reply with quote

Guest

Re: Restricting requests from amazon s3

martin wrote:

alexeyEkom wrote:

Is it possible to limit the number of requests for synchronization with Amazon s3?
How do you want to limit it?
For two days in the local store about 60 files. Requests for Amazon: s3 put - 1959, s3 gets - 294.
I want to reduce the number of requests put and get.

Reply with quote

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
28,658
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Restricting requests from amazon s3

Sorry, but that does not answer my question.
How do you want to limit the requests? Do you want to prematurely stop synchronization before it completes, so that the number of S3 requests does not exceed a certain limit?

Reply with quote

Guest

Re: Restricting requests from amazon s3

martin wrote:

Sorry, but that does not answer my question.
How do you want to limit the requests? Do you want to prematurely stop synchronization before it completes, so that the number of S3 requests does not exceed a certain limit?

I want to synchronize the folder one time in day and not look for changes in it constantly

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
28,658
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Restricting requests from amazon s3

I want to synchronize the folder one time in day and not look for changes in it constantly
Sorry, but I do not understand you.
WinSCP does not do "look for changes constantly", unless you yourself scheduled execution of some WinSCP script.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum