WinSCP "freeze" after few seconds after connection

Advertisement

Waruwaru

WinSCP "freeze" after few seconds after connection

Winscp 5.13.4 on Windows 10 (1803 Build 17134.254) with SFTP. Thats very difficult to describe.

I connect to my server and can change folder and after few seconds every click in winscp make only "ping"-sound. The same sound, when a messagebox have the focus and you must to confirm this messagebox before you get back to the app. But here is no visible messagebox. That happen for me, very often; I think 25% every time I start winscp. I use winscp for years and this problem is new maybe in the last one or two versions? When its happen, than only few seconds after connect to server.

Advertisement

Waruwaru

Thanks. Unfortunately that not helped. :)

UPDATE:
I start winscp and connected. Now I navigate to any folder, its open, than to another folder, is open, another folder... only few seconds... and "ping"-sound. winscp is not workable and must kill with task manager.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Waruwaru

Thanks for your help! I tested the dev version and started many times winscp and think the issue is fixed. winscp always working fine. great job! :)

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum