Scheduled file sync doesn't work on schedule but will work when manually run.
I'm troubleshooting a scheduled task that was created to sync certain files from the remote directory to the local directory. The local directory is a network share. In the script, when it is ran manually, it will work just fine. If I set the task to run at night and log off, the log shows that when WinSCP tries to reach the share, it can't find it. This task is running on a Windows 2016 server. This same task is also running on a 2008 R2 server without issues; it just seems to be the 2016 server. The antivirus logs doesn't show anything. I don't see any errors or issues logged in Windows. I've attached the script. Below are specs and a copy of the error from the log WinSCP output. I removed the actual share name; it's filled in correctly in the script. The script is called from a batch file.
WinSCP Version: 5.13.4
Windows Server 2016
> 2018-11-13 10:41:01.259 Script: lcd \\SHARE
> 2018-11-13 10:41:01.259 Script: Parameter: \\SHARE
< 2018-11-13 10:41:01.341 Script: Error changing directory to '\\SHARE'.
< 2018-11-13 10:41:01.342 System Error. Code: 64.
< 2018-11-13 10:41:01.342 The specified network name is no longer available
. 2018-11-13 10:41:01.342 Script: Failed