i think it would be nice if this feature
- quick search in the folder for directory/file name
while i keep typing.
- i am long-term Total Commander user and when i quickly
find file/folder i just starts typing and in the
current list [ folders/files] cursor keeps jumping to
the one that matches best.
1. start typing
2. open line-in widget to see inserted chars
3. find first matching item in the list
4. next char inputed, repeat #3
escape closes line-in filed, and
i left with a searched/found item