We have a synchronize remote job that runs great without the -delete flag on all folders, but when adding this flag we see general failures for 2 of 3 directories.
winscp.com /command "open sftp://SFTPSync:******@***.***.***.*** -hostkey=""ssh-dss 1024 *****""" "synchronize remote -nopermissions -delete D:\Folder /ftproot/Folder" exit
Error deleting file '***'
General failure (server should provide error description).
Error code: 4
Error message from server: Failure
Common reasons for the Error code 4 are:
- Renaming a file to a name of already existing file.
- Creating a directory that already exists.
- Moving a remote file to a different filesystem (HDD).
- Uploading a file to a full filesystem (HDD).
- Exceeding a user disk quota.
(A)bort, (R)etry, (S)kip, Ski(p) all: Abort
The remote directory is a folder on a linux server, I've set permissions to 777 (read/write/execute) but we are still seeing these errors.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!