OS: Windows 7
After creating a folder on the FTP server and transferring files into that folder, I want to rename the folder. The first time I try to rename the folder I get an error dialog and have to click "Skip". I immediately try to rename the folder again and it works. This process is repeatable with the following steps...
* Connect to FTP server
* Create new folder
* Change directory into new folder
* Transfer files into new folder
* Change directory up to parent folder
* Try to rename new folder - error dialog appears
* Click "Skip" to dismiss dialog
* Try to rename new folder again - succeeds
I have a 2 MB MP4 video that shows the entire process, but I get an error when I try to attach the file to this bug report...