WinSCP 5.15.4 consistently freezing

Advertisement

jatkey

WinSCP 5.15.4 consistently freezing

I can't use the program for more than 5 seconds at a time without it freezing and Windows returning "not responding" messages. It freezes for minutes at a time between brief working periods and is thus barely usable. This happens even before managing to SSH.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP 5.15.4 consistently freezing

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Last edited by martin on 2019-10-18; edited 1 time in total

massefa

Have same problem

WinSCP 5.15.4 connects to server fine, but the minute I try to transfer files from the remote server it gets stuck and says "Not Responding". Specifically, after I have clicked the file I want to transfer and dragged it, the program freezes the minute I let go to finalize the transfer. Sometimes I tried selecting the file I want to transfer, and clicking on "Download". In that case the file manages to transfer but the program still freezes and I needed to use task manager to shut it off and start again. I am using SFTP on windows 10 education. Could someone please help?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Have same problem

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Having the same problem

patdung100 wrote:

Having the same problem in here.
Attached some info for debugging.
Thanks for your report.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum