Hi Team, I need to integrate winSCP SFTP in my application. Please help me with the process.

Advertisement

Tannavi Tiwari

Hi Team, I need to integrate winSCP SFTP in my application. Please help me with the process.

Hi Team,

I need to integrate winSCP SFTP in one of my application.
Please can you help me to understand the process.

Is there any policy where I need to purchase this or this is available free on web.

Please suggest!

Regards,
Tannavi

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

Tannavi Tiwari

Re: Hi Team, I need to integrate winSCP SFTP in my application. Please help me with the process.

Hi Team,

I am trying to upload 18 files of 233 KB each from one windows server to another Unix server.
It is only allowing to send only 15-16 files and giving below error message:
The remote server returned an error: (409) Conflict.

Reply with quote E-mail

Tannavi Tiwari

Re: Hi Team, I need to integrate winSCP SFTP in my application. Please help me with the process.

Hi,

Please can you help me to understand if there is any restriction with winSCp that it will upload only files of some fixed size. When I am trying to upload 18 files of around 233mb size from one server to another..it is only uploading 15 or 16 files.

Please can you help me to understand, if there is any restriction with file size while uploading using winSCP SFTP.

Regards

Reply with quote E-mail

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Tannavi Tiwari wrote:

Please can you help me to understand, if there is any restriction with file size while uploading using winSCP SFTP.
There are no restrictions. It makes no sense whatsoever that client would restrict you anyhow.
If you need any more assistance, we need a session log file.

Advertisement

Tannavi Tiwari

Hi Martin,

Please can we connect on call or on screen sharing session to discuss on this issue.
I will share my screen and will show you the issue.

Regards,
Tannavi

Reply with quote E-mail

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

We provide support on this forum only. Please post the enough information here, so that we can help you.

Tannavi Tiwari

Hi Martin,

I am trying to upload 18 files of 256 mb each from one windows server to another windows server.
However, it is only uploading 15-16 files. So was wanted to check if there is any restriction with the file size while uploading using winscp.

Regards,
Tannavi

Reply with quote E-mail

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I already wrote above, that there are no restrictions on WinSCP side.

And you didn't provide any more information.

At least post a log file (Session.SessionLogPath).

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum