preserve deleted remote files to recycle bin

Advertisement

derekl

preserve deleted remote files to recycle bin

Is it possible to enable the "preserve deleted remote files to recycle bin" option via registry? I see a few options you can change like disable password storing, but nothing so far about the recycle bin option. Is this just not possible? Or could you edit via ini file?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: preserve deleted remote files to recycle bin

Every WinSCP settings is saved to either registry or INI file (depending on your preferences).

Why do you want to set it via registry rather than via GUI? What are trying to achieve, exactly?

derekl

Re: preserve deleted remote files to recycle bin

martin wrote:

Every WinSCP settings is saved to either registry or INI file (depending on your preferences).

Why do you want to set it via registry rather than via GUI? What are trying to achieve, exactly?

I wanted to be able to deploy winscp to hundreds of users with the send to recycle bin already enabled via registry edit. The registry is what winscp will use be default so it seemed like the easiest route rather than change settings in the ini file. Still trying to find how you would or if you can, deploy with ini used by default if that is the route I have to go.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum