Dragging file from remote into application always uses "Download and Delete"

Advertisement

mytechtailor

Dragging file from remote into application always uses "Download and Delete"

Whenever I drag a remote file into an application, I only get the "Download and Delete" dialog. I want the file to copy to a temp dir and load into application without deleting original so that I can make changes, save and automatically upload/overwrite. This was the behavior before a recent update (I'm currently using 5.17.1). I can't seem to find any setting to change this behavior. Screenshot of dialog attached.

winscp.png

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Dragging file from remote into application always uses "Download and Delete"

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

haoguoyu@...

Re: Dragging file from remote into application always uses "Download and Delete"

martin wrote:

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

I also encounter this problem. I want a version without 'deleting original'. Could you please send me one as soon as possible? Thank you!

haoguoyu

Could you please share me with your debug version? I also have the same problem with you! Thank you! To haoguoyu@163.com

Reply with quote E-mail

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum