Please allow the Support for Using Windows Terminal's Ubuntu machine as default Bash Client

Advertisement

jsharma

Please allow the Support for Using Windows Terminal's Ubuntu machine as default Bash Client

Please allow the Support for Using Windows Terminal's Ubuntu machine as default Bash Client or at-least GIT Bash client.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Please allow the Support for Using Windows Terminal's Ubuntu machine as default Bash Client

I do not understand what you ask for. Can you please elaborate?

jsharma

Re: Please allow the Support for Using Windows Terminal's Ubuntu machine as default Bash Client

martin wrote:

I do not understand what you ask for. Can you please elaborate?

Windows have launched the WSL2 due to which now Windows support native Ubuntu Console. Also if you allow supporting the GIT BASH client instead of PUTTY which is very unproductive, then it will be great.

kanlukasz

jsharma wrote:

allow supporting the GIT BASH client instead of PUTTY
This is very good idea

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

I know that WSL2 is.

But you didn't explain what do you ask for from WinSCP.

Advertisement

jsharma

martin wrote:

I know that WSL2 is.

But you didn't explain what do you ask for from WinSCP.

I actually was requesting to allow adding the git-bash.exe path inside WinSCP using below Menu options:
Preferences > Integration > Applications

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum