I would like to know whether it is possible to rename local files once they have succesfully transfered to the remote host according to the following worflow:
- Set a filter for uploads according to the exclude mask *_copied.*
- Connect and manually browse to specific directories which are different every day
- Enable "Keep remote directory up to date" option
- Auto-Upload any new file that is created in the local dir
- Rename all files to *_copied.* upon succesful upload
- Manually move files from the remote folder
With the workflow above, files should not be copied again with Auto-Sync because the exclude mask will prevent doing so. Only new files without _copied filename suffix will be uploaded.
No issues for the filter. That's pretty easy and straight forward. But for the renaming step, I have read some related topics, but scripts are attached to specific directories. I need the rename feature to be attached to the directories I have manually browsed to in the main interface (which is the way the "Keep remote directory up to date" option works with), as directories change every day. I also need to auto-rename all files after being uploaded, so the scritp should be applied automatically after every upload.
Any help, please?