WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3,Please help!

Advertisement

Malittle1234

WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3,Please help!

Using WinSCP to download FTP files in a windows service task. Everything is OK as beginning. But after running a few days(3~5 days), It can get the file list, but error message pop up:

WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3. There was no output. Response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp336E0.015864BD.tmp was not created. This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.
After restart the service task,Everything is OK again,and the error will be appeared after a few days.

Error same when using the version 5.17.7

Using WinSCP 5.13 & WinSCP 5.17.7 on Windows Server 2016.
Transfer protocol (FTP).

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3, Please help!

I do not see any "WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3" error in the log. It looks like you have posted a log for a successful session.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WinSCP process terminated with exit code 3, Please help!

Thanks. Don't you have other continuously or frequently running process that may deplete system resources over time?

If you want, I can provide you a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem. If you are interested, send me an email. Please include a link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum