I was wondering if the following situation is solvable in the commander GUI:
- Client side uploads files to a remote sFTP Server
- Client side source files get deleted after upload
- (Remote processes files, so they vanish)
- Repeat steps automatically as soon as WinSCP detects changes in source directory
What I tried:
- Using 'keep remote up to date' until I noticed that a type of 'synchronization'is not what I want and the check box to delete files is in regard to the file target
If the above thing is not possible in the GUI, am I able to use a custom script and automate it to run via GUI?
Or should I stop worrying now and just script it and use the task sheduler?
I really appreciate your