Resume Support Off, but still making temporary files

Advertisement

johnny.doe777

Resume Support Off, but still making temporary files

Hi! So basically I am trying to turn off "ResumeSupport" feature to test some stuff, but seems like it's not working for me.

This is how I transfer my files. I am passing my transferOptions correctly (i think?) as a 4th argument to putFiles.
TransferOptions transferOptions = new TransferOptions();
transferOptions.TransferMode = TransferMode.Binary;
transferOptions.ResumeSupport.State = TransferResumeSupportState.Off;
session.PutFiles(localpath, remotePath, false, transferOptions);

Also I print the result of each operation (not including the code here so I don't make additional clutter) and it seems like it is still dividing the file I upload.

And that's what I see in my session log file. There is "resumesupport=off", so seems like working fine? What am I missing here?
[2020-10-06 21:18:47.717] [0006]   Command: [put  -nopermissions -preservetime -transfer="binary" -resumesupport="off" -- "C:\Users\Unknown\source\repos\none\bin\Debug\*" "/home/none/dir*"]

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Resume Support Off, but still making temporary files

Sorry, I do not understand. WinSCP never divides any files for upload. Are you claiming that you upload one file, but multiple files appear at the server? Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP). Though I assume it must be the server that divides the files.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum