WinSCP crashed after connect to a FTPS server while using translation pack

Advertisement

catsimple

WinSCP crashed after connect to a FTPS server while using translation pack

Hi
I'm using Simplified Chinese translation pack and when I connect to a FTPS server and it will crash every time but it won't crash while using default English language.
I have tried 5.17.10 and 5.18.2 beta, both of them crash in the way mentioned above.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: WINSCP crashed after connect to a FTPS server while using translation pack

Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

catsimple

Here is the log file, I have tried many times and it kept crashing all the time, when I click “connect” and it displays "connecting to mywebsite.com" without any response for a long time, after I click "cancel" winscp crash.It can successfully connect to my server when I use English Language.
For privacy reasons, I changed my FTPS server address to "mywebsite.com".
  • log.zip (311.03 KB, Private file)

Advertisement

According to the tracker, this bug has been fixed, could you kindly post a download-link to Windows binary files?

I have the same issue but I'm not familiar with setting up a cpp compiling environment... So, a direct link to the executable binary is better for me.

Thank you!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

According to the tracker, this bug has been fixed, could you kindly post a download-link to Windows binary files?
I can email the link to you, if you register. Or wait few days. WinSCP 5.18.4 will probably be released the next week.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum