"Keep remote directory up to date" does not sync files with different file size

Advertisement

passuff

"Keep remote directory up to date" does not sync files with different file size

I'm syncing some folders with mentioned method but I don't get it to sync files with different file size. I can see the comparison in the log (xyz is modified comparing to remote file abc) but the file is not transferred.
I did not find any setting which activates the transfer based on different file size.
Anybody can support?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: "Keep remote directory up to date" does not sync files with different file size

The "Keep remote directory up to date" function uploads only newer files. It does not consider the sizes, nor does it upload files that are older than the remote ones.

passuff

Let me rephrase my issue...
When "Keep remote directory up to date" is started, it will do a synchronization run first:

Unfortunately this sync run does not take the global sync settings, where I configured file size:

How can I adjust the sync settings inside "Keep remote directory up to date" for file size?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

The point of the "Synchronize on start" is to bring the folders to a state that the "Keep remote directory up to date" considers synchronized. It won't be, had the "Synchronize" used different criteria than the "Keep up to date".

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum