If the file is more than a 5kb in size it fails with the error below.
Command line entry - (anonymised)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.com" ^ /log="%sftplog%.log" /ini=nul ^ /command ^ "open sftp://USER:PW%%21@SERVER/ -hostkey=""ssh-rsa 2048 0RfZIfLXm9WeAHEHpBtmZvUbjk7J187TEj0g6bsiy8M="" -timeout=120 -rawsettings SendBuf=0 SshSimple=0" ^ "lcd ""LOCALDIRECTORY""" ^ "cd REMOTEDIR" ^ "rm %UploadType%*.csv" ^ "put -speed=5 %UploadType%*.csv" ^ "exit"
. 2021-06-22 18:38:09.499 Network error: Software caused connection abort . 2021-06-22 18:38:09.499 Connection was lost, asking what to do.
* Added a timeout of 120 seconds
* Changed "Optimize connection buffer size"
Adding the parameter
putcommand to limit upload transfer to 5kb/s stops the issue occurring. This is fine for the time being as file sizes are very small but going forward this may cause an issue with timings.
Log file attached - I've anonymised users/servers/directories
* The files I'm transferring are very small CSV files (less than 100kb)
* Manually transferring using the GUI works fine.
* Issue occurred at version 5.17. Updated to 5.19 with no resolution.