When I try to delete the files in my cashe folder, I keep getting greeted with an error message.

Advertisement

ItsJackMW

When I try to delete the files in my cashe folder, I keep getting greeted with an error message.

Hello, the files where I go to clear cache, every time I do try and attempt to clear the cache folder, I always get a error and say something along the lines of
/g495246/gta5-fivem-txadmin/CFXDefault_D3B247.base/cache/yarn-cache/v6/npm-html-entities-1.3.1-fb9a1a4b5b14c5daba82d3e34c6ae4fe701a0e44-integrity/node_modules/html-entities/.yarn-tarball.tgz: Permission denied
This happens every single time, and I am unaware on how to fix is as I need to clear the cache right away, if you guys have a answer to this that will be amazing, if not then it is okay! Thank you!

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: When I try to delete the files in my cashe folder, I keep getting greeted with an error message.

The account you login with does not have permissions to delete that file. You might need to login with another account or even a root/administrator account.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum