Network Error: Connection to 'ft.edhc.com' timed out

Advertisement

ravinder
Joined:
Posts:
1
Location:
Texas

Network Error: Connection to 'ft.edhc.com' timed out

Hi support,
When I am trying to connect to SFTP server at port 22. I'm getting error connection to *server* timed out.
Troubleshoot:
I allowed WinSCP app in Windows firewall. tested still same error.
I disabled firewall. tested. still same error.

I am trying this from a newly created server.

Support is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ravinder K.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar
Joined:
Posts:
43,040
Location:
Prague, Czechia

Re: Network Error: Connection to 'ft.edhc.com' timed out

And can you connect with any other SSH/SFTP client from the same machine/environment?

Reply with quote

Ravinder Verma
Guest

Yea I am sorry. I missed your reply.
Yea from another server we have, I'm able to connect to ft.dhc.com port 22.

Your assistance is highly appreciated

Reply with quote

Advertisement

martin◆
Site Admin
martin avatar

Once again, that's not what I have asked.
I've asked if you connect with any other SSH/SFTP client (software) from the same machine/environment? Not if you can connect from another machine.

Reply with quote

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum