Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds. Still waiting...

Advertisement

Jajohnson@...

Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds. Still waiting...

I cannot create a forum account it error's out no matter what I do. Jajohnson@goodwinlaw.com, Julie Johnson.

Issue is intermittent connectivity issue with WinSCP, the account has been confimed to be able to login to worldcheck site. We have been using this for year suddenly this issue. I update to the latest WinSCP v6.1.1. Thanks! Here is the issue:
1 - batch on confirm off Searching for host... Connecting to host... Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds. Still waiting... Note: If the problem repeats, try turning off 'Optimize connection buffer size'. Warning: Aborting this operation will close connection! (A)bort (60 s): Network error: Software caused connection abort No session. C:\WorldCheck No session. No session. Non-Zero Exit Code returned from WinSCP. Check WorldCheck\SFTP sftp.world-check.com premium-world-check-day.xml.log for detailed error message

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds. Still waiting...

Please post session log files both from working and failing session.

To generate the session log file, use /log=C:\path\to\winscp.log command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum