I have scheduled a PowerShell script to download files from an FTP every week in Windows Task Scheduler.
The script on its own works fine. Even when I run the scheduled task manually it works as expected. However when left to run at the scheduled time it starts but does not download all the files. Looking at the logs it just looks like it randomly stops at some point.
The task history shows as the task completed successfully
Attaching the logs of a successful full download of all the files and a log of the cut off download, screenshots of the task history (full download and partial download) and the script itself.
The version of WinSCP I am using is 220.127.116.11. I updated it last month to see if it will resolve the issue, however it still persists.
Can someone please assist, as this is causing a major headache for us. It seemed to work fine in the first couple of months we set upped this – back in May. However since September we observe this issue.