How can we include a directory (with all files) and sub-directories (with all files)?

Advertisement

sociovic

How can we include a directory (with all files) and sub-directories (with all files)?

I have to transfer files and directories of my local dir to a remote repository. My root dir at local has a subdir called app that in itself has many subdirs, so I want to transfer only the subdir app/config and all its files and subdirs inside, then I put the Filemask: -filemask = "app/config/" but nothing goes up to the remote repository, says "nothing to synchronize." I read the documents and use -filemask = "app/config/*" and -filemask = "app/config/*.*" and the same result, nothing happens. Then use a path mask -filemask = "./app/config/*" and -filemask = "./app/config/*.*" but only uploads the files not subdirs, the subdir app/config/boot, for example , it did not get up at all.

Use Exclusive Mask is not an option because the subdir app has many subdirs, so it would have to fill many paths in the exclusive mask part. So, my question is, how can I upload a subdir with all your files and subdirs "recursively" without use of an exclusive mask, just using an inclusive mask? There is another option?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: How can we include a directory (with all files) and sub-directories (with all files)?

Your question lacks a complete command that you are trying.
So I can only make guesses. It seems like you are for some reason starting a synchronization of some root folders, when you want to synchronize some subfolder only. Why don't you do something like this?
synchronize remote C:\local\root\app\config /remote/root/app/config

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum